- On Christmas Eve, I scratched and scratched and, woke up to find, on Christmas Day I received the Christmas Tree rash.
- In my reading life, I chose an unfamiliar book based on the title, description or preface. The literary imperative of a book needing a catchy cover must have passed my infantile faculties by.
- My favourite female actors: Eleanor Bron, Annette Crosbie, Madeline Kahn, Gemma Whelan, Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French, Catherine Keener, Tasmin Greig.
- Three favourite writers for television: David Renwick, Roy Clarke, Dennis Potter.
- If my brain is feeling abnormal and I think to myself, ‘My brain is feeling abnormal’, is it my brain obliging me to think, ‘My brain is feeling abnormal’ because my brain is feeling abnormal?
- Reinstate old Mac mini.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: