- Despite it’s hackneyed use as go-to narrative tension, I wish more stories wouldn’t feature prospective love-interests as more than friends. There’s much unchartered narrative tension to be had with protagonist friendship.
- Bullace and meadowsweet wine … six more months and this batch will be delicious.
- Every morning, I have to calibrate my anatomy and grey matter, and sometimes it’s completely wide of the mark.
- Retrieve radio from downstairs.
- Cheese and crackers for breakfast.
Rhaid i chi fod wedi mewngofnodi i bostio sylw.