- Sparkling perry pear and burdock root wine … success.
- Woodland sage, common hedgenettle, rue, liquorice.
- Simple foodstuff like sandwiches are tastier when made by someone else.
- When I feel better, I often consider if it is for the better or for the worse.
- They must have a lot of “what have we forgotten to tell our users” meetings at Google Inc.
- Pressing engagements for me now are: going to the loo, lighting the wood burner, and drinking my morning coffee in peace.
- After a stroke, “ailments” such as pimples, itches, and insomnia are welcomed distractions.
- Tossing and turning on the pillow … the grass is always greener.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: