- Sometimes, I feel it is not a guardian angel watching over me, but a jury.
- The symptoms of post-stroke begin as a wary novelty, progress as a worrisome burden and then, hopefully, settle into a weary routine.
- Don’t wash over eyes with Dettol soap.
- I used to ruminate a lot over the past, now I focus all of my thoughts on the next five minutes.
- Verification, authentication, reCAPTCHA, sign-in keys … Promises of the digital new age of convenience and productivity.
- I’m looking forward to sitting outside and seeing the world as I never did.
- Eight bottles of mugwort cider bottled for Christmas.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: