- A bit miffed Tim Brooke-Taylor didn’t get a proper media send-off.
- Continue cutting out mantelpiece for Hobbit.
- Firmer stake for Fuchsia Boliviana.
- Pick wild strawberries and salad burnet for wine batch.
- Collect ragged robin seeds.
- “One morning I got up feeling out of sorts, sad, and worn out with idleness, and with what seemed to me a compelling urge to do something extraordinary, to perform some brilliant deed. And I opened the window – alas!” – Charles Baudelaire “The Bad Glazier”.
- Personally, I can’t wait for everyone else to go back to work.
- Aluminium sulfate for cowberries.
Rhaid i chi fod wedi mewngofnodi i bostio sylw.