- The problem with electric toothbrushes is that one can’t dangle them out of one’s mouth like regular brushes.
- Urgent: cover bare roots of Loquat.
- I was worried, but no Coronavirus panic stockpiling of Lapsang Souchong tea, thank goodness.
- Bistort, bitter-wood, shepherd’s purse and caraway.
- Small mugs are useful if you intend for company not to outstay their welcome.
- Chip off rust from hand-forged axe head found buried in “pleasure grounds”.
Rhaid i chi fod wedi mewngofnodi i bostio sylw.